Tacoma, WA: Art Installation – “Explore and Discover” ground mural is located along the water walk below the kid’s water park at Point Ruston.
- The second largest mural in Washington State – 14,500 sq ft
- Topographical map design
- Featuring the Puget Sound waterways and surrounding areas
- An Interactive treasure hunt for all ages
- Durable concrete and asphalt paint
- Clear Sealant for extra durablility
“Nautical Sea Bird Flags” are a custom design that has ten different nautical inspired flags with five different species of birds.
- Attached to flag poles that spin in the wind
- Made of aluminum
- Primed and custom hand-painted
- Weather resistant sealant